Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fehr's Fun Cakes...for any occasion

As most of you know I love to do cakes. I make cakes for any and every occasion. I am wanting to do this more as a side business, So I hope that you will look at the pictures that I have posted and consider me for your next fun occasion. The amount I will charge depends on the design and style of the cakes, so mostly you just pay for the products and my time to do it. I can duplicate most pictures that you can give me so if you want a certain style of something or anything from a picture just send me the picture and I can give you a price quote on it. I just want to say that I am not a professional and have had no training so these cakes are supposed to be fun, silly and dang cute! I can also do bachelorette party cakes which I have done,but I am not going to post that picture, if you have a party coming up let me know. The best part is that the cakes are all one of a kind! I can do them in any size some are smaller than others. Just let me know the size you would like. I hope you will consider me for your next occasion. THESE I HAVE POSTED ARE SOME OF THE CAKES I HAVE DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment